The Confetti Glass is a colorful, unique tumbler mouth-blown and hand-stamped one at a time at Studio Arhoj - no two are alike.
Please note: The lip of the glass is imperfect in form, and part of the design. Photos are only indicative. As each item is 100% hand made items will differ in height and color.
- Sold individually
- Holds +/- 375ml / 12.7 fl oz.
- Measures approx. 8 cm wide x 8-10 cm tall
- We suggest hand washing these glass items, however, all of our tableware items can be placed in the dishwasher for the removal of stubborn stains on a gentle / low heat setting. We wash our own glasses in our dishwasher at the studio on a gentle cycle without breaking or cracking.
- We do not suggest putting mouth-blown glass items in the microwave.
- Not intended for hot beverages
- Handmade in Denmark
Studio Arhoj is a Danish design studio based in Copenhagen, known for its quirky and whimsical ceramics, home goods, and accessories. Founded by Anders Arhoj in 2006, the studio combines traditional Scandinavian design principles with a playful and imaginative aesthetic. Signature styles include colorful glazes, hand-painted details, and sculptural silhouettes. Our hands down favorite is the Studio Arhoj staple—their decorative ceramic ghost. Perfect as a paperweight, jewelry holder, or for adding a touch of quirk anywhere, these ceramic figures were inspired by the Japanese Shinto belief that everything has a soul and will add a little good luck to your living space.