A lovely lightweight hand cream ideal for daily use. We have this lotion in our car console and use it constantly. We would 10/10 recommend! Lightweight, hydrating and not at all greasy. Enriched with oils and extracts of vegetable origin, Sauvina moisturizes and nourishes the skin from the first application.
A great self-care gift for a girlfriend, hospital bag essential or a little something for yourself!
- Made in Spain
- 100% natural essential oils
- Shea Butter, the main emollient of the formula, nourishes the skin deeply leaving the hands soft and hydrated
- Argan oil, Coconut oil, Monoï oil, Macadamia oil and Olive oil, natural emollients that penetrate the skin, rehydrate the epidermis and protect the skin against external damages
- Echinacea extract, re-epithelial and skin scarring that facilitates the regeneration of the skin
- Full ingredient list here.
Produced in Castellon, Spain in 1880, Dermo-Suavina was developed by local pharmacist Vicente Calduch Solsona, who created a lip balm to treat dry and cracked lips of local orange pickers. In the 140+ years since, Suavina has expanded to include lotion, scented lip balms and more - all still made in their laboratory in Castellon.