Ready for any adventure, this Rio Grande Mule, from Brooklyn-based Candylab, will get you exactly where you need to go. With is solid Beachwood body, heavy duty tires and master navigation system the wilds of New Mexico are yours to conquer.
And just incase you need to tow your camper, the Pinecone camper is compatible with this style.
- Solid Beech Wood with water-based paint and clear urethane coat.
- ABS plastic rims and plastic tires
- Safety tested according to US CPSIA and European, Australian and New Zealand regulations.
- Magnetic hookup for campers
- 8.4cm L x 4cm W x 6.6cm H
About the Brand:
Born on a crowdfunding platform, Candylab is a wooden toy line founded by gearheads, designers, engineers and parents alike. Each car is made out of sustainably sourced materials and manufactured in small batches. We like to think of them as a vintage inspired take on hot wheels!