FROG BASEBALL JACKET
A lightly padded baseball jacket in cerise with a big frog application on the back, and environmentally friendly and water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The jacket has two snap button pockets at front and rib at sleeve endings, neckline and bottom. The zip has a faux leather zip slider and the lining is made of environmentally friendly and recycled polyester satin.
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, environmentally friendly and fluorocarbon-free coating.
• Snap button pockets at front.
• Rib at sleeve endings, neckline and bottom.
• Zip with inside zip protection to keep the wind out and fold over at the top to be kind to the chin.
• Faux leather zip slider.
• Recycled polyester satin lining.
• Color: Cerise or navy
• Composition: Shell: 100 % recycled polyester. Lining: 100 % recycled polyester. Padding: 100 % recycled polyester
• Production: Made in China
19 PET bottles were recycled to make this jacket.
This jacket has the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of PFC’s and its fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.
This jacket is also GRS certified which ensures that it consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled material on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking but also working conditions. The whole production chain is controlled, from raw material to the final product. We make children’s clothes and have high demands on long-term sustainability – both for natures’ sake and the people who manufacture, handle and use our products. It is therefore only natural to ensure our sustainability efforts by using third-party certifications.