From start to finish, your burning rituals will never be the same again. You'll wonder how you lived without this sleek, yet highly functional candle care tool set in the first place!
Included in this beautifully branded pragmatic set.
- OVAL TRAY — A handsome, minimalist tray to rest your tool set or candle upon.
- WICK TRIMMER — This scissor-like device will clip the ashy, excess wick bit, ensuring that your next candle experience will be a clean burn. You should trim your candle wick before every burn!
- SNUFFER — Snuffs out your flame. Simply lay the dome head over the flame for a few seconds. And voila. Extinguished flame.
- WICK DIPPER — An alternative to the snuffer, the dipper is a smoke-free method of extinguishing your flame. Use the hook and gently submerge the wick into the molten wax, then pull it back up. Flame free! Bonus — Is your wick off-center? The dipper can also be used to adjust the placement of your wick.
- In matte black metal. Comes in a matte pink and black box.
About the brand:
Founded in late 2015, Boy Smells candles began as an experiment in candle-making in the Los Angeles kitchen of co-founders and real life partners Matthew Herman and David Kien. Formulated and packaged to go beyond gender binaries, each candle is made out of a coconut-beeswax blend and essential oils.
Shop Boy Smells candles online, or pick-up in store.
Boy Smells is one of our favorite candle brands that we have carried at the store since 2017. Founded in 2015 in the Pico Union neighborhood of Los Angeles by business (and real life) partners Matthew Herman and David Kien. All Boy Smell Candles are still hand-poured in a reusable glass vessel and hand-labeled in Los Angeles, California. Always paraben-free and phthalate-free.They have an incredible “throw” to them – which means they give off a rich fragrance to any room.
Go for a classic Boy Smells scent - Cedar Stack, Redhead or Kush - for their signature musky, woodsy fragrance. If you're feeling more of a pretty floral vibe, Cameo is for you. Or try the smokey Cowboy Kush with hints of sandalwood, vetiver and black pepper.