An elegant, bold pearl earring from L.A. based Young Frankk. With a hollow dome stud (nice and lightweight!) and organic, natural pearl these Riles Baroque earrings are the perfect accessory for a bride, a fancy event or to complete your Sunday morning brunch outfit. Each pair of pearls will vary in size and shape making each set a one of a kind piece.
- 24k gold plated recycled brass earrings (plating is thicker than industry standard)
- 24k gold filled ear posts
- Freshwater baroque pearls. Each pearl is individual and unique, size and shape will vary from earring to earring
- Coated with anti-tarnish for extended wear
- Nickel Free
- Height: 1.75 - 2" (depending on pearl length)
- Designed and handmade in Los Angeles
About Young Frankk:
A painter turned jewelry designer, Christina Young creates wearable art in her L.A. based studio. Designed for the conscious and independent, each piece is crafted with intention in recycled or recyclable materials, working exclusively with local manufacturers and suppliers. We love Young Frankk for their timeless, elegant aesthetic - pieces meant to be kept and cherished.