Marblefruit, a newer scent from Boy Smells, is a subtle blend of floral and musk that will remind you of those long sultry summer nights. A combo of the expressive tannins of summer fruit with the subtle strengths of cedar and sandalwood. Topped off by blossoming jasmine, fresh freesia and warm musk. A great floral option if you traditionally love Boy Smells muskier scents!
Top notes of pear, pink peppercorn, cinnamon and nectarine. Mid notes of Jasmin magnolia and white freesia. Base notes of musk, sandalwood and cedar.
- Boy Smells Magnum sized candles are 27 ounces (765g).
- 4.75 inches (12cm) tall.
- Roughly 110 hour burn time.
- Paraffin-free and phthalate-free.
- Made of coconut and beeswax blend with braided cotton wick, in glossy black glass tumbler. Comes in embossed matte pink carton.
- Please read burn instructions on package for best usage!
About Boy Smells:
Founded in late 2015, Boy Smells candles began as an experiment in candle-making in the Los Angeles kitchen of co-founders and real life partners Matthew Herman and David Kien. Formulated and packaged to go beyond gender binaries, each candle is made out of a coconut-beeswax blend and essential oils.
Shop all Boy Smells candles online, or pick-up in store.